Nine out of ten patients want to pay their medical bills online. However, 96% of patients still write checks in order to pay for their medical expenses because they’re not given another option.
1. Provider Balance - First we retrieve the provider balance using some basic information found on the billing statement. By entering the account number, provider, and patient date of birth, we are able to locate the account balance.
2. Payment Amount - Now that we have located the balance, the patient is able to select the amount they wish to pay. They may choose to either pay the minimum expected payment or pay the total balance.
3. Payment Method - The patient selects their preferred payment method. For convenience, ImaginePay accepts all major credit cards and ACH debits.
4. Billing Address - Once the patient selects an amount to pay and how they would like to pay, they enter the billing address associated with the payment to verify the card holder information.
5. Confirm Payment - That's it! The patient reviews their selection and confirms payment details
"It’s a product that I really believe will be here as long as we are, and continue to evolve with us."
— Michelle Juette
Business Services Manager at Yakima Valley Radiology