Online patient payment portal with no-interest payment plans
Revenue Cycle Integration
Rapid integration via one streamlined API set. Save your team several manual steps and consolidate your payment workflow with seamless integration into your revenue cycle management software. Quickly increase collections and enhance your patient relationships.
Patient demographic information is automatically pulled from your system and pre-populates into ImagineSimplicity™. Quickly view insurance plan details, co-insurance, co-pay, deductible and out-of-pocket information.
Process time-of-service or post-EOB online payments including cash, check, credit/debit, and ACH. Create payment plans for patients for more flexibility and choice in how they pay. Monitor the status of patient payment accounts from a single dashboard.
Features of ImagineSimplicity™
Contactless Payment Tool
Collect at time-of-service with just a few clicks through our fast and secure payment platform.
HIPPA and PCI-certified platform. Virtual wallet protects a patient’s information from data theft.
Built-In Eligibility Check
Perform real-time insurance eligibility checks and time-of-service payment capture.
Transaction histories are easily tracked. Costs are clearly communicated. Reversing payments is a breeze.
Payment Plan Options
Allow patients to pay all at once or over time. Schedule payments for 3, 6 or 12 months, for greater peace of mind after a procedure.
Gain access to multiple feature sets via one API.
Pull payments received by date, provider or payment method to help ease the burden of manually updating your billing system.
How does it work?
- Patient demographic information pre-populates from your system on ‘Patient Information’ screen.
- Submit a request to run the financial analysis.
- Review the populated plan details, co-insurance, co-pay, deductible and out-of-pocket information.
- Staff members will have a choice of multiple payment options.
- Take the payment and save the card for use in future transaction.
- Print or email receipt and done!